Position: Senior Specialist:Merchant Recruitment
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Date Posted: 19-Aug-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
To own the M-Commerce products support and ensure effective performance of M-Commerce products and services.
- Supporting the Customer Service and Distribution Divisions, define and monitor the customer experience for consumer, business and distribution users of the M-Commerce systems, including testing of changes, training of customer facing teams, and 2nd line support for distribution and business customers.
- Maintain business relationship with 3rd parties and ensure SLAs maintained on customer queries resolution.
- Work with Customer service team and all internal business units to track queries out of SLA as reported on the back office dash board.
- Supporting the Sales and Distribution Divisions, manage sales activation process for distribution and business customers on the M-Commerce systems.
- Supporting the Legal and Regulatory Division, implement AML and compliance controls and monitoring, data clean up and reconciliations.
- Perform M-Commerce product operations and processes, including reconciliation with 3rd parties, and performing operational reports to support finance, sales, distribution and customer service teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years’ relevant experience in M-Commerce environment, having being exposed to all disciplines.
- Relevant post graduate diploma or degree, commercial focus preferred
- Management experience will be added advantage
- Swahili & English (fluent)
- Operational Management – experience with management of large teams achieving deadlines
- Partner Management – delivery of results through partners and SLA’s
- Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
- Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor, & customer
- Process and Control Oriented – solid understanding of key cross-functional processes touching MCommerce; able to play an efficient role; able to spot optimization and risk management opportunities
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage.
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing an advantage, expert word processor, Excel and PowerPoint skills a distinct advantage
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
- Business Partnering
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.